""""""

A Breath of Fresh Air!

Did you know the air inside your home can be 5 to 10 times unhealthier than the air outside?

Mold and bacteria can thrive in the damp, dark environment of your HVAC system. As the fan switch turns on, the air which is circulated throughout your home can become polluted.

The American Medical Association estimates that 50% of all illnesses are caused by polluted indoor air. Physicians are discovering that many illnesses can be prevented by improving the quality of air we breathe within our home.

Ultraviolet lighting has been proven to be very effective at killing bacteria, viruses and algae within a matter of seconds of exposure, without the use of chemicals.

UV lights properly installed in your HVAC system can have many benefits

•  Kills mold, bacteria and allergens

•  Fights odors

•  Makes system more efficient by keeping it cleaner

•  Saves on expensive cleanings with chemicals

•  Improves indoor air quality

 

AERCO Indiana understands the best way to provide cleaner air in your home is through HVAC ultraviolet lighting. UV lighting has been used for over 100 years to safely and reliably kill germs on surfaces, in the air and in water.

Give our home comfort specialists a call today and let AERCO Indiana help you start breathing a breath of Fresh Air!