The Season of Change
It’s about that time of year again where the leaves are beginning to change color and temperatures are getting chilly at night.
It won’t be long until the daily use of your furnace is needed.
In order to make sure your furnace is running efficiently, it is best to make sure it is properly maintained after being turned off for months.
An AERCO quality technician can inspect your HVAC system and ensure it is running smoothly.
This will ensure you an easy transition from the hot summer months to those chilly fall nights.
Here are a few of the key services our technicians provide during an inspection:
- Lubricate motors and bearings
- Check heat exchanger for cracks (visual)
- Change filters
- Check pressure switches
- Check temperature rise for proper operation of the heating system
- Check gas valve
- Check electrical connections
- Check belt and adjust tension
- Check thermostat controls
- Check condensate pump
- Check vent pipe
- Vacuum clean burners and compartments where applicable
Having your HVAC system inspected every fall season will give you the comfort of your furnace running smoothly throughout those chilly nights as well as preventing unwanted repair costs.
Give us a call today to schedule your HVAC Fall maintenance today or visit our website at www.aercoindiana.com