Benefits of Hiring a NATE Certified HVAC Technician
Most homeowners have never heard about the benefits of working with a NATE Certified technician, and many have never heard of NATE at all. Until a problem with their current system arises, they think very little of their HVAC system. NATE is North American Technician Excellence, and it is the leading non-profit certification program for technicians in the HVAC industry. It is the only test supported by the entire industry.
When you hire a company who employs NATE Certified technicians, you can save time and money involved in having an inexperienced technician install or service your HVAC equipment.
Some of the problems that come from poor installation or maintenance are:
• Poor indoor air quality
• Inefficient operation (this can increase your monthly energy costs by 30%)
• Humidity (making your home feel uncomfortable and leading to inefficiencies)
• Dangerous levels of carbon monoxide
• Risk of fire or injury
NATE Certified technicians have proven their knowledge of the HVAC industry by passing specialized and stringent certifications. The potential issues that arise from improper installation by inexperienced technicians make it easy to see the benefits of hiring a NATE Certified technician. Among these benefits are:
• Lower utility bills (from lower monthly energy bills and fewer needs for maintenance)
• Trusted advice and knowledge (you feel good about the recommendations you get, knowing your technician is qualified)
• Peace of mind (you know your HVAC equipment was safely installed or serviced by a qualified and experienced technician)
When you are looking for an HVAC company to install or repair your equipment in Anderson or Muncie, we hope you will give our NATE Certified technicians a try.